EMT MAKES IT EASY, WITH A SIMPLE 3-STEP PROCESS. OUR TEAM WILL HANDLE EVERY STEP, SAVING TIME AND MONEY ALONG THE WAY
An EMT Solar Project Manager will come to your home or business to assess your energy needs and answer any questions. We’ll show you affordable solar financing options, and explain the many benefits solar provides for you and your family. This includes state and government incentives that make solar more affordable.
Our engineers will design a custom system based on your roof space, pitch, energy needs and budget and provide you with installation options. Then, your solar system is installed by our team that is trained by the solar industry’s gold standard for training, the North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners (NABCEP).
After installation, we will get approval to power on your system and you’ll start seeing the savings immediately!
THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A BETTER TIME TO GO SOLAR.
With EMT Renewables, we'll show you how solar works, and how to make it work for you. We communicate honestly and effectively to explain federal and state solar incentives, and to ensure we meet your financial and environmental goals. EMT Renewables will help you make the right choice for clean energy and savings.
In addition to environmental benefits for going solar, you can realize immediate and long-term financial advantages as well:
- Fixed and reduced monthly payments to help your budget.
- Reimbursement of the difference if your system doesn't produce the guaranteed annual rate of solar energy.
ADVANTAGES OF SOLAR ENERGY
NJ has some of the best solar incentives in the nation for both residential and commercial users, including:
- Solar Sales Tax Exemption - saves you 7% on your solar energy equipment.
- Property Tax Exemption - prevents the value of a solar energy system from incurring extra property taxes.
- Federal Solar Tax Credit - reduces the cost of your solar energy system by 30%.
Additionally, you also can make money off your renewable energy through:
- Net Metering - You can sell the excess electricity your system generates to the grid at the retail rate, which helps you to balance your energy consumption and production.
- Selling Solar Renewable Energy Certificates (SREC) - For every megawatt-hour (MWH) of energy your solar panels generate, you receive one SREC, which can be sold by homeowners for an added financial benefit.
Make Your Home Green-Friendly
By adopting sustainable solar energy to power your home, you can contribute to making our world a cleaner, more efficient place to live.
Invest in Your Local Economy
By purchasing solar from a locally owned and operated company like EMT Renewables, you’re investing in your local economy and in a company that provides jobs for your friends, family, or neighbors. These residents, in turn, help to support other businesses in your community.
Increase the Value of Your Home
Home buyers are increasingly seeking to purchase homes that have solar systems, according to studies by the U.S. Department of Energy.
Have a look at some of our recent installs!